Last updated: March 30th, 2021
These Terms are incorporated by reference to our Terms of Service as agreed upon and signed between Tomorrow.io and your organization and constitutes an integral part of them. Terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings given to them in the Terms of Service
- Your use of the Skill is completely voluntary, and you assume all risk associated with using the Skill. To use the Skill with your account you must have an active account. You must also have an Amazon account, an Alexa-enabled device (the “Device”), and an internet connection.
- By using the Skill to interact with and access your account, you authorize the Company to provide account information to your Device, regardless of your device’s security and other settings. The information you provide or receive via the Skill is sent through Amazon to your Device. Amazon’s policies and terms apply to the information communicated to and from your Device using the Skill. You are solely responsible for all communications with the Company using the Skill on your Device.
- To improve our Skill, we may automatically analyze your commands and the utterances you make while engaging with our Skill (your “Commands”). We may also save your Commands in our databases for the purpose of providing you with our Service. Your Commands are connected to your Amazon Alexa User ID but we do not associate your Commands with your name or any other personal information.
- When you use our Skill on the App or on a third party application such as the Alexa app, you will need to provide Commands to the Skill. Your Command input is processed by Amazon and us in order to provide you with the Service requested through our Skill, including providing you with relevant responses to your Commands
- If you do not comply with the terms set forth in these Terms, we may cancel your access to the Skill. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Skill at any time without notice to you for any reason.
- THE COMPANY PROVIDES THE SKILL AS-IS. WE MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT, ALL OF WHICH ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. By activating and interacting with the Skill, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its parent, its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, governors, representatives, employees, agents and partners from and against any and all liability, damages or causes of action arising out of or related to (a) any use of the Skill or your Device; (b) any unauthorized access to your account through the Skill; (c) the inability of the Skill or your device to access your account; (d) the accuracy or reliability of the Skill; (e) any violation of this Section 5; and (f) any and all claims, judgments, damages, liabilities, penalties and fines of any kind, arising from use of the Skill to interact with your account.